Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dreams and submission

Sam and I had a great evening and an amazing morning! Last night we spent 40 minutes praying and reading the Bible. It was so encouraging to our spirits. In the morning we agreed to call too. In our early conversation, we shared the dreams that we had. His dream involved a lake area in the mountains; bridge; owl and photos with a tree and people on it. My dream involved hearing Tara Harrington, "He took the rebelious spirit and gave you a submissive." In my dream, Sam slept on a separate bed and I was happy that he was peaceful. :)

Praise the Lord!
P.S. Sam was so happy and encouraged after the fact that I supported him in professional singing and career. He confessed that it is very important for a man to have that support. I love you, Sam

No comments: