Saturday, September 4, 2010




Dear Lord, my Heavenly Father, I come before You.


You are worthy! May my heart truly say "thank you" for what You have done. You are a deliverer! You know us so well and You seek to engage us with You daily.




Thank You Father!!!!!!!


You helped me to forgive Sam and let go of any wrong ill feelings, by putting myself in "his shoes." I realized that he did not have phone, that means nobody could call him. I would feel so sad because of it. However, he found a way to call me. Good job, Sam!


He also shared with me that some physical illness was bothering him for the long time. It has been a concern for my dearest Samuel.


He is coming tonight and will be here until Sunday. Lord, would you help us to honor one another in love and in all that we do, help us to praise You and do good to each other.

Jesus, You are still with me, Right????


I believe that You are!!!


Love you

No comments: