Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yesterday was a day of battle in the spiritual realm. I had two dreams where I had to withstand opposition in Jesus. Today I woke up at 4:30 am with the words spoken outloud: "Jesus is my life and salvation."

Blessed be the name of the Lord.

In te dream, there was a lady who spoke all right Christian things, but I knew in my spirit that there is an evil spirit in her. Finally, I prayed in toungues and she prayed too, but I could understand everything that was spoken. She got up from the table and started fighting me in the spirit. I only spoke the words of life.

Matthew 15:7-9
Isiah was right when he prophesied about you; "These people honor me with thier lips, but their hearts are far from Me. They worship me in vain their teachings are but rules taught by men."

Lord, I need Your presence of the Spirit. Make my life a prayer to You. Amen

No comments: