Sunday, September 26, 2010

Need for Communion?

I was reading an old letter from my precious Samuel and in it I foudn that he took communion in the evening and the next day he woke up in prayer. I want to be more passionate about Jesus and maybe COMMUNION can foster that hunger and nearness of Jesus in my soul.

Dear Lord,
I hunger for you. I need You. You need us. Please, unite us in cords of love for You, in desperate devotion for Your Son, Father. Please, nurture my soul to cry to You more real and tangible.
I love Jesus and want more of You.
Please, saturate in Your abandunt grace and love. Let me bask in Your light to be revived for Your glory in this world.

Desperately in need of passion for Jesus.
Grow in me like the new seasons approaching us. Blow upon my garden and open up the doors for Jesus arome to penetrate all of me. Please, place Sam also on Your agenda to draw Him into a secret room, where his tears and prayers will create a beautiful garment of praise and glory.
Let us be revived again and again, chooding our allegiance to Jesus above all else.

No comments: