Friday, September 10, 2010

pray with me

Praise and honor belongs to God!!! I want to thank Him for the recent activites that emerged around me. Tara blessed me with her prayers and conversations on Wednesday evening at her house. Bless her, dear Lord Jesus. May she continue to radiate Your glory and praise, the knowledge of You in every place she goes. Bless dear Phil too. Give him the encouragement and strength in all that he faces today and days to come.

Secondly, may I raise a prayer of thanksgiving for my roommate. The Lord opened a door for reconciliation. The Lord mended the broken pieaces into a wholeness. We praise You, God.

Thirdly, I thank You, dearest Jesus, for touching and restoring the relationship between You and Sam. You continue to give him fresh manna of Your presence. Thank You for your direction, faithfulness and the bountiful presence of Your Spirit upon Sam.

Thank You for the blessing that came upon my life and my family. We are grateful to You for that. Thank you for Iana, You alone give her strength and wisdom to hear from You and follow Your steps.

Dear Jesus, May you help me to be the light and a blessing at Dove Harbor. My mission there is to be a blessing to them. Can we together bring peace, restoration, joy, and healing ot that place? Can your Son, Jesus, shine mighty in that place each new day?
Thank you for the prayers of Clayton, whose birthday we celebrated yesterday. He raised an amazing prayer of thanksgiving. Oh!!!!! Glory to Jesus!


Father, finally, thank you for the dance and the calling to dance. I am submitting myself to the move of Your Spirit. The church needs the glory of Your presence, the awekening of Your love and much more. May the dance and the song on Sunday bring refreshment to the weary and give strength to the weak. We love you. I believe and have hope that You will show Yourself faithful on that day, as we come to worship You.

Thank you dear Jesus, for the holiday and celebration among the Jewish community this week, as they enetered into a new year. May Your peace, blessing rests on each Jew, and even the believers of Christ.

Daddy, here was the long prayer of thanksgiving.
You are worthy!!!! Thank You so much!!!!
We love you.
Please, touch Karen with Your miracle. Help her to see and understand that You love her very much.
Be with Danielle and pursue her into a deeper committed relationship with You, holy Lord.
Blessings upon all male community. May You show them how to be leaders like Christ. May they bring peace, joy and goodness to women across the world.

I believe and praise you Father in heaven inthe name of Jesus.
Amen.

No comments: