Tuesday, September 28, 2010

two dreams

I had interesting dreams tonight and work up at 6: 06 am.

The first one:
Lavender and I were placed in a room to die from inhaling gas.There was a genitor there to monitor everything. It was specious and the gas was not very strong. As we were mentally preparing for our death, I remember my thoughts. I confessed and believed that I want to live so that I could bring more people to the Lord. I felt like it was not enough and not my time to go yet. I believed to be alive after it all (even if it was the most dangerous gas).
We were told that if they found out any alcohol on the screens than the procedure of increased gas will begin. I knew that neither of us had an alcohol but I saw a laptop and its cord was attached to the screen. I pulled that cord and a little smell started appearing. It pussled me and then I found a needle charged with alcohol in it. It was all planned out, so that we will not get out, but
I took that needled and went out of the wooden doors into the main supervisor. Then we all ran away safely outside. There was a metalic tall fense, but I was the first brave one to climb it.

My next dream continued to where I was left. There were like three of us at that moment. We saw sheep but then I saw a black bear. We ran off to save our lives from the hungry bear. Here we were on top of different furniture. The bear was after me and not the others. The bear even said, "well, you should hit me with something by now." So I did throw a bowl on his head. Then when the bear climbed the tallest furnture, I ran down and found a glass door into a small room. There I have hidden myself very secure.

Why? What does it mean?

Actually, I fell asleep again and my third dream continued from the first one, I believe. I ran away from that detention center. There were workers busy doing their job and I knew that if they figure out that I am a normal guy who decided to ran away, they will call on me. So, as a guy I took my shirt off and pretended to be sick, needed a place to threw up. That's how I made my way out of the camp.
On the streets of Russia I tried to find a direction to Leninsky prospect. A lady gave me a direction and I jumped into a bus. The numbers did not look familiar to me. So in the bus I started asking people, but nobody knew. Then I met two young fellows. We became good friends. Togehter we went outside and walked around a temple. ( I thought it was a temple in Ephesus) but it was something else. I woke because I had to run to work, without knowing where it takes me next.

No comments: