Saturday, September 25, 2010

give thanks for the prayers


2 Corinthians 1:11 "Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many."


I thank many people right now for their genuine prayers on my behalf. Samuel is my dearest companon and friend who spends everyday in pryaer for me. Then , there is my mom and Sam's mom, who are vigilant in prayers for their children.

Thirdly, I have a friend Tireen who mentiones me and my mom in her prayers very often.

There is my Amercan families: Grear and Harrington.

Judy also prays for me a lot. Patience, my roommate, is another prayer intercessor on my behalf.



Of course, the list is much more, and quite often the unknown prayers to me are held in God's book of remembrance.


Are my prayers for people create the praise and thanksgiving on the lips of receipients?

No comments: