Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Continuing on the subjest of growth

Tonight, the Lord has been gracious to me. First of all, He dealt with me about having a pure hands and a clean heart. While i was praying and confessing my sins to Jesus, Kenneth couplend was on my CD player. Then I heard him saying, "Until you get some roots structure, satan comes instantely to kill it whil it is still a seed." He gave an example of a tree that he tried to dig up but he could not. We need to become a tree rooted and grounded. Kenneth Couplend continues, "devil is trying to prevent it. You are coming to the place where your spiritual roots structure is strong. The Bible tells about you that you are like a tree planted by the water and no way to dig you out, no matter how strong wind is. But you don't get there over night. SPIRITUAL GROWTH is slow but consistent."
Praise God , the True Living Word!

No comments: