Wednesday, December 13, 2006


I love the Lord with all my heart, my strength and my soul. Amen.


Yeasterday the Lord has given a great day and most of all, He started to teach me about the spiritual growth.

There is a spiritual birth created by the Spirit. The growth of a person dependes on the Word of God. The Word of God increases the knowledge of God and the faith. Did you think about the comparison between the faith of a musturd seed or having a faith of God?


There is a mature level of a spiritual life reflecting the life of Jesus.


I am so excited to see the growth in me of Jesus. John 3:30: "He must increase, but I must decrease". It is a paradox when in the natural realm we grow to become wise and show of who we are but in the unseen realm, our spritual life reflects Jesus rather us. You can be an intellectual and grown up mature person but a baby in a spirit, and the other way around.


So, my prayer is that His Word in us may increase! Let us grow in the knowledge of God and in His faith.

Amen.

No comments: