Monday, December 4, 2006

Intimacy with the LOrd

Those who know the Lord and walk in His Spirit may understand that the way He shows the love maybe so unusual but beautiful.
Today I had a dream, where I had seen and experienced the intimacy.The love was so harmonious and beautiful! I had never thought before that sexual intimacy is great and spiritual. But this night my heart and my whole being was in love. When I wake up, I remembered how one lady worshiped the Lord and had seen the human intimacy. This picture has troubled her but the Holy Spirit taught her that this is the way the Lord has chosen to show how much He loves you and that your relationship with Him has taken a new level- covenant love as a bride and a groom. Praise God!
After this dream, I know that in marriage-sexual intimacy will be reflection of great love and communion rather than fear and shame.

No comments: