Monday, December 11, 2006

A dream about a good seed

Hi dear reader whoever you are, I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord.
This semester I had several dreams that I would like to share here.

The last one was yeasterday when the people around me were in a great conflict or even fight and then I spoke to them that we need to sow a good seed in a relationship because the bad seed may grow. I taught them there is an enemy satan who wants to prevent the growth of a good seed. The application for this dream I found in a situation happened yeasterday where my best friend and I were waiting for our friend to come to pick us up, but because of misunderstinding and miscommunication, we waited for a long long time. Even though we wanted to have a great time together, the situation happened that left us feeling dissapointed and unhappy. Well, there is also another reason, that I believe the Lord wanted to show me that troubles or an enjoyment of wordly pleasers such as shopping for us, had become a hindrance to keep the Word of God.
O, Lord, forgive us for being unfaithful to your word in different situation. Help us to grow mature in keeping Your word and sow seeds of love and goodness to each other lives.
Thank you

No comments: