Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My friend- Jenny Jung

Jenny and I had known each other from our first year at Anderson Univeristy. Both of our first impressions were different from now. I don't think that we even liked each other because we had diverse interests, especially related to faith! The next year, we became roommates and it was also a time of change for her: she became a follower of Christ! That time, it was a totally new person. I could see that she became more peaceful, loving and dependent on God. That year was difficult though in many ways and she left to Korea. During the time inKorea, she receieved the gift of speaking in tounges and learned to worship God through dance. This year she is back at college and we have many times together. She was an inspiration to me to love GOD passionately and simple at the same time.


So, thank you Father, for providing a friend to me and also showin gme what you can do with a person who dedicated his or her life completely unto You. I am excited to see where Youcan lead her and how many more testimonies will be done for Your glory becuaeof her faith in You.
Thank You! Thank You, Jesus!

No comments: