Monday, February 15, 2010

Confession

Father, I would like to be a person who is creative (art, music, etc) that people around me get interested in spending time with me. Use that creative side that You have given to me so that through that I could be a witness of Your love to all people. Secondly, in all my relationship Grant me the power to LOVE like Christ has loved me. It is in the secret place that I want to seek Your face and spend time in Your Word. I want to like in Your presence day and night, to be ONE with You. To love what You love and to hate the evil. Knowing that we are in the war with darkness through the light of the Gospel, I pray that You will set people free through Your anointing Spirit.
Jesus, in the relationship with Sam, surround us with Your glory, peace and everlasting joy. may
we spend time together to equip, to love, to forgive and to nurture one another. May we be obedient to Your call. May we be one in spirit and in truth. Father, we thank You that you are joining us in unity and love. That's so awesome.

Father, thank you that You brought friends into my life that were lost and now found by Your Love. I thank You for the gift of discipleship. I thank You that You are My Best Teacher. The books that we are to read in school and seminary have not taught me to love others, nor to stay away from evil. But it is through Your Holy Spirit You are in constant teaching mode, that I could reflect Your will. I thank You that You distinguished the wisdom of the age/ the world, from the wisdom You have. May my mind draw near to Your wisdom, rather that be decieved and blinded with the wisdom of this world.

I love that You pursue Your people with love and Great is your mercy. We are forgiven on the account of Your Son Jesus. It is so awesome! Thank you for the heavens and the everlasting life in Your presence.Thank you, dear Jesus, for breaking the chains of Satan from my feet. You set me free and became the Rock of my life. You are the Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus, I wisper to You the words of my love and adoration: Be Praised Through All Nations. Be Glorified Through the Ages. May Your Kingdom Come, May Your Will Be Done. Praise, Honor and Adoration to Your Holy Name, Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: