Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Financial provision

One of the last prophetic dreams that I had was going into a storehouse. Just before the entrance to it, the spirit of witchcraft approached me, but I rebuked it in Jesus name. he ran from the back of the building into the storehouse, but I perceived. So as soon as I saw him at the store, I bombarded him with the words, "Come out in teh naem of Jesus." That man was delivered from the spirit, but he did not listen to my wrning to be fillied with the Holy Spirit and have Jesus in his heart, he showed me his back waslking away. However, there was another woman who was bothering what I was saying of the Lord. I realized that the words won't do with her, so I started singing "El Shadai" (God more than enough) adn all the people in that storehouse picked up that song and sang it with a beautiful and joyful unity. After that we sand another joyful song of praise unto the Lord with dances. I saw Sam at the door well dressed up and was about to ask him to sing.

Just now, I realized that this dream shows that God is pouring out His blessings financial into my life (and Sams). The people who sang that song so in unity were the choir of angels. Storehouse is God's provision. Both Sam and me received financial blessings lately. Annonimously I recived 25 dollars through MaryAnnHawkins, Sam recieved $35 from Fritz and $20 from Cindy. Isn't our God good!!!!! Father, I pray for wisdom!!!!
Thank You, Daddy in heaven, for Yours blessings!!!!! It came from You, You are my El Shaddai! The name El Shaddai indicates all sufficiency, fruitfullness and noursishment. That day when I dreamed of that song in the storehouse, my friend Priscilla was playing the song "El Shaddai."

P.S. I just remember that yesterday Sally said, 'let me know when you are going to Russia, I want to do something for you. Not so much maybe 10 dollars..." Thank You Father for Sally and her willingness to bless me in due time. Love You, Lord.

AS I talked to Sam last night, he told me that there is a loan available for him. Even through this the Lord supplies for our needs. God is so good! We see Your hand of supply and priotection, favor and sufficiency. Love you!

A continuation:
On Friday (Febraury 26), I received $212.50 from Anderson University, I believe it is a deposit returned.

I encourage Sam in giving even out of his account, so GOD can start poruing into. Father, as we give to You and to Your kingdom, please bless Samuel with a job at Waffle House. May he be a blessing to them. Also, Father, bless him financially so that he can sing at churches and other opprotunities. Jesus, as he walks today, open the doors for him in faith. Thank you for the perfect time and giving him a job. Teach us to give to You wholeheartedly. You supply all of our needs. May even people be surprized seeing the financial provision that You are pouring into our lives.

Father, continued his financial outpouring on us this weekend (March 6-8). Praise God for the car, a wedding cake and money for the service. Love you Lord

No comments: