Tuesday, February 9, 2010

oh my grandpa

I want to write something: about my grandpa...

I have great memroies of this man. Everytime we visited him, he was patient and moderate in all he did. He was not fascinated with money, he did not have greed in his heart, rather he gave us so much. He blessed us (my sister and me) with food and spare change. He liked to instruct us by talking about future jobs, goals. I have not heard him to say negative abusive words to anybody. When he spoke during the birthdays and holidays, his speech reflected reverance!!! I cry because there is no like my grandpa, I miss him. I know that I will see him in heaven!!!

He loved to show photos and tell stories of his life. He loved to write letters to others.

One day I had a conversation with him and grandma about the word of God and Jesus. Then he asked me (when grandma was not around): Why did they crucify Jesus? I told him because of the blashemy, He said he was the Son of God.
My last time I talked to him was on the phone (from America to Russia). He was sick at that moment, and apparently could not speak. However, that call he kept saying: "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you..." I told him that "he is the most handsome man, the saint." i love you grandpa. I know you aer with Jesus, because you gave your heart to the Lord (when my mom prayed with you) and your face shone with light the day you passed away.
Blessings.

No comments: