Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fourth watch

Thanks and Praise to the Lord God Almighty, Who is Seated in the Heavenly Places.

On February 15 (Monday), the Lord gave me a dream about the ring and perfect love at 3 am in the morning. The next day, I was puzzled between the third and the fourth watches, which one God is directing me to. Today, February 17 (Wednesday), I woke up at 5 am with praises on my lips and my mind unto Jesus. It was so intense and sweet and peaceful. I raised few prayers and went to sleep and woke up at 6 am and then later for work.

Well, today I am going to put an a larm clock for 3 am and by the grace of God and His Holy Spirit we will watch!!!! Father, may the blood of Jesus be my protection this night and please let Your Holy Spirit guide me. I love you. Thank you so much!!!!! I think I need to go and get a juice and have communion prior going to bed. God is blessed and praised!!!!

No comments: