Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday news

Today is Monday. Our class had a speaker Salah E., he is a Muslim. We had a presentation on the Islam. We were allowed to ask qeustions. I asked him about the resurrection of Jesus Christ. In Islam, they believe that Jesus was taken to heaven and He will return for His people. However, they do not believe that Jesus was crucified and thus resurrected. Later one, our class had a short discussion about that. But honestly, he noticed that we disagreed on that issue, yet he saw that I respected him by saying "thank you" for his answer.

Secondly, One of the surprizing things. Yesterday Sam decided to ask me something "directly." He asked the size of my finger for the engagement ring. It was so honest and fun, peaceful and serious at the same time. I was surprized even though we talked about something like that before, but yeaterday it was so straightforward and exciting.

I thank You, dear Jesus, that You are our God. I am sorry if my emotions and feelings were difficult relating to the Islam and the whole classroom experience. But Youa re my peace and I follow Jesus Christ, the Risen Lord. Fill my heart with love and understanding the truth. Shed Your light into my heart.

Blessings of my professors and friends. I was surprized also to recived a message and being attached in a not by a seminary person. Maybe he is looking for a friendship and a security to have someone who will listen to and look forward to his coming back to seminary??? but anyway, I bless him too in the name of Jesus. May he will follow Jesus and receive Your best.

Send my love to Samushka.

No comments: