Friday, February 19, 2010

old is gone, new is coming

We had an awesome time of prayer and intercession last evening. After that I went to Tara's house, shared my dreams and we ate pizza and watched iceskating.

Last night I also experienced a huge pain relating to Sam. I thought of not talking to him until face to face. No more words, but love that is evident in action and pursuit. My heart is still bitter and angry, but I try not to dwell on those thoughts. God is doing a new thing that He showed me in the dream, but the old has to die!!!! God cannot build a new things without removing the old!

"forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." Isaiah 43:18-19
God is able to bring forth the engagement betweem me and Sam. We are not to conintinue our boyfirne/girlfriend relationship being stagnant. Sam, himself desires a new thing, rather the old stagnation. However, I am not trusting in Sam to move forward but in God who makes all things new.

Lord gave me a dream just before all these turmoil in our relationship started to happen. The Lord knows and He is with us. If we are to die to our old relationship, may the Lord bring forth the new soon.

"The Lord said, "I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering. So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land." Exodus 3:7-8
Lord God, You saw the stufferings and the pain the Israelites felt in their relationship with Egyptians. The Egyptians had a superior position, they mastered over them (the slaves). The children of Israel could not voice their pain to the masters of Egypt, but they cried out to You, the Living God and You heard them and acted on their behalf. Now, just the same, I feel like a slave who was mastered by the will and desire of Sam. My life became insignificant in his sight. I feel pain and rejection, but Lord knowing of who You are and what You can do, I trust in Your deliverance on my behalf. Blessings to Your name, Jehovah.
"The God of Israel spoke, the Rock of Israel said to me: 'When one rules over men in righteousness, when he rules in the fear of God, he is like the light of morning at sunrise on a cloudless morning, like the brightness after rain that brings the grass from the earth." 2 Samuel 23:3-4
"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:14-16 It is interesting that Jesus said we are the light of the world not by our words that we say, but by our good actions!!!! Let's say a person says nice and right words, but we notice that his words are not in agreement with actions. This situation will not create in us a desire to praise God the Father in heaven on their behalf as a witness of true light. On the contrary, we would feel rejection, hypocrasy, lies etc. That is why the Lord Jesus said may your light shines before every person that that may observe the good deeds and praise the Father in heaven.

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, lord, did we not prophecy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'" Matthew 7:21-23 See in the economy of God, He wants us to act in His ways and in the will of God, we on the other hand, like to talk the talk that appers to the hearers as sweet speach and lovely words. I feel the pain of hearing the words and not seeing the actions.

No comments: