Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sam's birthday and prayer

Today is Sam's birthday: he is 25 years old!!! Father, in the name of Jesus, please continue to be His God and guide his steps. May Your will be done and You be glorified. Create in him a clean heart and sharpen his spiritual vision. Give him discernment, he needs it, becuase he is surrounded by lots of people. Thank you for the love in his heart toward people. Thank you fo rgiving him an ability to accept others and be their friend. We are companions that are willing to serve You in greater way. Please, be with us faithfully all the days of our lives in Christ. We want to be Yours totally.

Daddy, I love you. Thank You. I have a desire for Your word to enter my spirit. But Father, without Your grace and Spirit, there is a possibility to grow weary and even misunderstand. Please, show Your grace and teach me Your word. Who will do it better than the Spirit of God? I surrender myself to the guidance of Your spirit to enlighten Your word upon my soul. Daddy, I do not want status or recognition of men, all I want is to be with You, hear Your voice and remain in Your love. Forgive me for times when I could be the love to others. Forgive me when my look and appearance drew people away from me. Forgive me for all the ways that grieved Your holy Heart. I fall in love with You. I need You!!!!! Father, yestderday's glories and victories are not today's. So, help me to run after You and fill with Your word. I give You priority, Jesus.

Daddy,
LOVE YOU> LOVE YOU>LOVE YOU>
You are mine and I am Yours forever.

No comments: