Wednesday, February 10, 2010

where are we?


Hello dear readers and those who are in Christ!!!


I am pleased to tell you that God is great and He is awesome!!! The journey of faith is all about trust in God!


For the last few days I have been attacked by the unclean spirits. But, there is a battle going on right now. The Word of God is my sword and that is the weapon of the Spirit against flesh. I am thankful that His words are given to us to use and exercise, confess and hold unto. Jesus, when fasted, was tempted by satan. The weapon that Jesus used against devil was written word of God. I am to follow in the footsteps of my master, Jesus with fastings and declaration of written word.


Secondly, I am in the strategic plan to pay off the debt and thus to glorify God.


Thirdly, it is possible that the enemy increased attackes through my flesh and unclean spirits becuase there is a greater move of God is coming not only upon mu life but those around, even AU campus. It is so, GOD is going to step in with His glorious army into our place and shout the name of Jesus over us. I pray that the Heaven will be opened above us to drive out the demons and the darkness. Praise God!!!


I need to increase fasting, reading plus confessing the word of God, believing, praying in the Spirit and expecting GREAT WORKS OF GOD IN OUR MIDST THIS MONTH OF FEBRUARY.

No comments: