Thursday, February 18, 2010

PEACE

Last night the Lord gave dream (about a huge fish and me like a pet) and I had a converstaion with my roommate. We shared communion and a cup of hot tea.

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Heavenly Father, I come before you in faith to your son Jesus Christ and to your Holy Word. There is something going on with Samuel, that I am not aware of, but You know. Instead of being anxious about his state and condition, I pray to You now. Will You come into his heart today with peace that is above our circumstances and understanding. May You penetrate his mind with the love of God, peace and Your word. Whatever troubles him, I ask You to put it on the altar. May Your consuming fire take away the worries from his heart. I repent if there is anyt hindrance because of unrepented sin. May your Blood wash him today and make his new and clean. By Your grace we are not perished but are called to the fellowship with You, O Lord. And I pray for my heart concerning this situation. Help me to trust You, Lord and remain stadfst and thankful. Protect our minds in Christ JEsus from any turbulance or unbelief. I Thank You for What You are doing in our mids. Blessed be Your name. Your peace which transcends my understanding, guards my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus.

YOUR PEACE, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL MY UNDERSTANDING, GUARDS MY HEART AND MY MIND IN CHRIST JESUS.
AMEN.

No comments: