Saturday, February 6, 2010

Glory and Praise to Father through Jesus Christ!

Yesterday I met with Tara H. It was an intense prayer-Word time!!! She shared the dream about 10 pirates (deception/liying; witchcraft; sneekie; greedy; envy; poverty; jealousy; manipulation; mocker; pride) and the sciptures. Together we prayed. I had a vision:

in the center of the living room there was a ground/plot for the plants to grow. It was functioning like a garden. I saw green grass and the understanding that there will be fruits growing in this garden.

Of course I did not knwo right away the meaning of its vision, but that evening the Lord gave this scripture:

Isaiah 61:10-11
I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. For as the soil makes the sprout come up and a garden causes seeds to grow, so the Sovereign Lord will make righteousness and praise spring up before all nations.

Secondly, today on the Elijahlist, prophetic word was about the root. It identified the generational root of bitterness and then the root of Jesse, that of Christ Jesus. This is the prayer by Kathi Pelton:

Lord, I pray that every root in my life that is not a righteous root would be severed from me. I give You permission to show me any unrighteous root in my life or within my bloodline. I repent of and renounce all unrighteousness that has a hold on my life and ask You to let the Root of Jesse be my taproot. Jesus, I want to receive the fruit that comes from Your vine. I ask that the same Spirit that rested upon You would rest upon me; the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.
Open my eyes and ears to judge rightly and to walk in justice and truth. I ask, both for me and for Your Church, to have righteousness be our belt and faithfulness to be the sash around our waist. Thank you for the past season of refining, testing, exposing and deliverance. Thank you for loving us enough to align us. We receive Your righteousness alone. In the name of our Messiah, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: